<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Friday, August 20, 2004

Well, I am done with all my interviews! Hooray! Except for one more which I am finishing up on Monday which leaves me precariously close to my deadline but I can't do anything about it and my philosophy is "just go with the flow, don't look back, and have no regrets!" Well, that and more! Yes! So all I have to do now is write my first article, a second draft of my second article, call up WA Farmers Association on Monday after my tutorial, get my interview, finish up my second article, PRAY that I will be able to get that interview on Monday because if not i am so DEAD MEAT, and then write up my second article, go to my lectures, RUN to the newsroom after my lectures, print them out, hand them in, and then get ready for my next MURDEROUS CHALLENGE OF ALL JOURNALIST STUDENTS!!!
Latest news - last night America beat Australia 89-79 in basketball!!! I cheered for the Dream Team while wearing my Wildcats trackies...ahahahaha....so that I could be NEUTRAL. Poor America...they're not having it easy as they used to...
Hmmm...what should I do tonight? Should I go drinking? But I have to wake up early tomorrow! Should I just drink on Saturday? Or both? Or right now? Hooray for the weekend!!!
I am SO hyper, I don't know why, I just know I am.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?