<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Friday, August 13, 2004

So many things have happened since the last time i blogged....aaaargh...
First of all, after getting high with Carmen I ran all over our block disturbing various friends of friends, breaking JD bottles (damn! money gone!) and finally, locking myself out of my room so I had to spend the night freezing on the couch in the living room! And to make matters worse, that wasn't the only time I locked myself out of my room that weekend - I did it three times!!!! and a fourth time this week!!! all my flatmates are laughing at me. Remember when I said I was bored and wanted my flatmates to pay attention to me? Well...I think I may have gotten more than I bargained for...hahahah. But it's cool now. :D
Secondly! I went to Utopia with K and S and they've redone the whole place so it looks pretty cool. The night we went they were playing loads of music videos on the big screen in the main room and I saw a video featuring the band F.I.R. - their song "lydia". And the video featured shots of this Taiwanese TV series which had this absolutely HOT guy in it. Constance told me the guy's name is Kuo Ping Chao (???). I don't know if that's right but he is really HOT. I'm in love again! I can't stop playing the video now!
Thirdly! It's Friday the thirteenth today! I only just realized it! Is that why my hangover today is particularly baaaaad? I didn't drink that muuuuch. But i think it must be the stupid wine which I drank too fast, then followed up with hard licquor AND beer. Which is, as everyone knows, never a good combination, but I couldn't care less last night. Now I do. :p
Last night I went out with a bunch of friends to Morrison's bar, which is this pretty cool place which plays jazz music and serves food from the good old South of America. You know, like crabcakes and jambalaya and stuff. And we had wine and then we went to A's place and then we had more wine....and you know the rest.
Oh...Constance just told me that the guy's name is DYLAN. so he's Dylan Kuo Ping Chao? hahahaha....just call me Mrs. Kuo.
In about an hour's time Salina is going to pick me up to go shopping for Kelvin's birthday present and we're going to celebrate his birthday tonight! Even though his birthday is tomorrow! Which probably means that he is going to celebrate his true birthday with other friends the rat! And why do I have such a headache??? And why do I feel so baaad? Is it the food I ate or what? Gaaah. And I have so much homework to do and so many people to interview which I don't want to!!!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?