<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Shop Music: The Prodigy "Mindfields"
Burning: Witch's Blood Candles
Weather: Warm in the day, Chilly in the night

Happy Hari Merdeka for Malaysia! The land where I spilt much blood. (Tanah Tumpah Darahku!)

Was watching Resident Evil for the second time today...I am now refilled with grrl power and the longing to kick ass and to own Milla Jovovich's red outfit and black boots...
Slept excessively last night...had a dream...I can't remember much but I remember I was reading a really good book called Thirteen or Zhag Zhag Zhag Zhag...lol...
Which is probably just a reminder to me of how I'm seriously lacking in good books to read now...damnit, when is angus & robertson gonna come through with my book order??? Is my book coming by plane, ship, or giant sea tortoise?
But actually, it's a good thing they haven't since I'm not suppose to be spending money now.
All right, must run now. Farewell!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?