<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Friday, August 06, 2004

Shop Music: Matchbox 20 - Bright Lights
Burning: Dusk Vienna and Moroccan Candles
Weather: Windy

I am boooored...I wanna go out tonight but k is busy *trying* to be an athlete and s is going to wave lighters at some amateur concert while all my flatmates are so not paying any attention to me. I should start screaming in my room and see what they'll do.
It's so damn cold outside. I can't stand this weather anymore. I need some warmth. I'm dreaming of deserts and beaches.
DAMN! Am i not going out tonight?
I don't want to study anymore. I want to go traveling.
Sigh...waiting for the phone to ring.
I WANT TO GO OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?