<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Monday, August 30, 2004

Shop Music: Alisha's Attic "Indestructible."
Sky Lantern: Full Moon, the beginning of the Hungry Ghost Festival!
Burning: Dusk Vienna Candle, Dusk Strawberry and Cream Candle, Dusk Moroccan Candle.

I feel like a sakura which has passed its prime...I was at my glorious peak but after last week, I have gone over the hill and now I am floating down from my branch to the ground, where someone will step on me.
SOB. I don't want to be twenty years old!!!
Today I attended a case in the Criminal Court. It was pretty cool... but after a while the case just dragged on and I got really bored. That, combined with my lack of sleep last night, I was just about ready to drop off to sleep. They kept on going over the same points again and again. I don't think I'd make a very good lawyer because I'd probably nod off to sleep while the prosecutor or whoever is making his case. Yawn. I think the jury looked pretty bored as well.
Today was finally warm after this weekend which was sooo freezing cold. Sunshine all around. Hooray!
Oh, and big news. Marcus came by the other night!!!!!!! Yep, somebody finally emerged from his Grand Europe Tour to pay someone else a birthday visit. Only he came too late. Bastard. Only someone like him with all the time in the world would come too late.
It was pretty sad as we sat outside and looked at the stars. "The Hungry Ghost Festival is here," I remarked, looking at the moon.
He looked up at the moon as well. "Yeah. All the spirits of the dead come out, huh?"
I laughed. "To walk with the living and the undead?"
He didn't laugh. "I'm sorry about coming too late," he said.
I waved a hand in the air. "Forget it." It was then I came up with my sakura theory. "It was probably meant to be anyway."
"You're not really twenty anyway," he comforted me.
I snorted. "I'm twenty in this life."
"Would you have agreed anyway?"
I paused. I still wondered over that. Maybe, in a way, it was a relief that he had come too late, that I had no need to make that decision. "I don't know," I said at last. "But I don't think I was meant to decide. It's destiny."
It was pretty depressing. Before the night was over, he had gone, and we had made plans to meet again at the end of this year. I don't know where he's going. I don't know where I'm going in life myself.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?