<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Monday, August 16, 2004

Puerto Rico has beaten USA 92-73!!!
Did you see the way Puerto Rico played???
Watching them makes me miss playing basketball! Not to mention watching it! Do you know how much it sucks to trade one country which never shows basketball games on TV for another country which also never shows basketball games on TV? And no cable for me as well? Yay for Olympics.

I'm not really suppose to be watching TV. I'm suppose to be working on all the assignments due by next week and I'm going crazy! I'm so not in the mood for work. I'm not even suppose to be doing this. Ten minutes max and I'm gone, I swear.
Listening to F.I.R.'s album right now. Their music is really great, there are songs that sound J-pop-ish, like Glay's songs, and some songs sound Korean-ish, with a blend of their own distinctive sound as well. This is the first Chinese band which I have ever really liked. Beyond doesn't count. They were before my time. They're like the Beatles.

Had strange dreams the other night about giant pregnant shrimps stuck to the underside of a bathroom basin and pregnant cockroaches running around. It was disgusting. And it was all mixed with some other dream about the end of the world and a guy who looked like Franz Lizst dressed in a Stars-and-Stripes patterned Abraham Lincoln-ish outfit proclaiming the end of the world. And there was lightning and a lot of strange things and I had to save the world. And I was jogging through a field of blue and yellow buttercups. None of this makes sense, does it? But it did in my dream. I just can't remember all of it now.

All right, MUST go now. Tomorrow I have a full day of classes. If I can survive that - especially my last tutorial, which is being taught by a tutor whom I heard is one mean bitch - I think I may just survive the rest of the week. After that - just one tute on Wednesday and I'd be free! Er, as free as I can be with all these assignments and interviews coming up. Must dress professional-like tomorrow to impress my tiger-like tutors. Today I was all Japanese-cutesy-girl mix Fergie-from-Black-Eyed-Peas. Tomorrow, I will be Ms. Corporate Woman. Even though there is absolutely NOTHING corporate about me!

Damn! Why didn't I run away with Marcus to track down blood in Europe?
Why am I trying to pursue a normal life?
Why am I even asking myself these questions?
Two more minutes before midnight and a new day! Must get to work! Carpe diem!






Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?