<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Monday, August 23, 2004

Just taking a break from writing...two news articles due tomorrow! Plus some last-minute interviews to conduct tomorrow morning! I am so cutting it close...I know I should have done them over the weekend but I've been either partying or sleeping since Friday night until today. I know, I know, bad, bad, BAD girl! My feet are totally aching - dancing all night every night in high-heeled boots is so NOT good for you. I'm wearing sneakers and sandals for the rest of this week...erm, until Wednesday night anyway, cause that night is B-Day/DoomsDay and I plan to celebrate every night until the weekend is through. It's a good thing the week after is holiday week so I can at least get some rest!
Watched two movies which I had been dying to get my hands on for ages - Bend it Like Beckham and Queen of the Damned. Aaliyah! She looked way cool in Queen of the Damned. I miss her! And Stuart Townsend! Especially in that scene where he's all dressed up as her consort in that black velvet skirt-pants with a silver band around his neck and wrists and topless...mmm...
This weekend has been total eye-candy for me. Watching Jonathan Rhys-Meyers and Stuart Townsend onscreen, checking out my friend's hot friends, this really cute - and hard-working! - bartender at Geisha, the hot bods of the dancers at Metro - especially this one black guy who was like WOW! - and cute guys at the restaurant today where I got take-out for lunch and the cashier at the convenience store in the city...they're all coming out of the woodwork, like finally! I need to have more weekends like this.
Okay, must go back to my newsarticles...or else I'll never get enough sleep tonight!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?