<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Monday, August 23, 2004

Just finished my newsarticles! Hooray! Now all I have to do is dash over to the newsroom and print them out and staple them and put them in the in-trays...and I'm done! Yay! And there's still two more hours before deadline!
I would be dashing over to uni right now but it's raining and I'm waiting for it to stop first.
I keep thinking about my birthday coming up. Two more days! It's too soon! Nooo! I feel like I've reached a threshold where there's a leafy green arch which I will soon be stepping over no matter how much I don't want to...and I would be leaving my beautiful forest with all its safe wonderful magical dreams...and into a place where there are no more dreams...nooo! Stop! I don't want to! I'm only reminded of L.M. Montgomer's Magic for Marigold where the protagonist is forced to leave her world of dreams and Sylvia in the Orchard for cold hard reality and how she cried when she realized she could never go back to it...that that old magic would never be there for her again once she had left it... and I feel the same way. Stop this aging process right now!!!
I'm considering Marcus's proposal right now...I might even take it if he was here and not in Europe...in my current state of mind...but he said he would come on my birthday and ask me again...
Would I have to leave him by Wednesday? It's true that things would never be the same. But they were never the same since...
But we're meant to grow old and he was meant to be young forever...Which is the fate for which we are really meant?
I just want to be young forever...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?