<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Thursday, July 15, 2004

Went jogging today, and, man, do I feel good. I didn't just JOG either, i RAN. And that felt even better. I started out late today so as I was jogging back, the sun had already set and I was running in the dark. And it was really beautiful, especially while I was running through this little wooded area near where I live.
I have a job interview tomorrow at Hulme Court at a bubble tea shop. Hope I get it! It's pretty ironic, considering the fact that I'm the only person I know who doesn't like bubble tea. All that access to bubble tea will be wasted on me! Hahahs!
The bad thing is that the shop which I'm going to for the interview is all the way in Hulme Court which is pretty far from where I'm staying. I've been checking bus schedules and every route involves walking and taking at least two buses. Aaaargh! And since I'm not even sure of the way, it's very likely that I might just get lost! Anthony, I miss you so much!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?