<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Time: Last five minutes of the witching hour
Shop Music: Black Eyed Peas "The Way You Make Me Feel"
Atmosphere: Leaving

Went to an antique display at UWA (which is itself, a whole big antique display) with my sister and her bf on sunday. They had a lot of great stuff - jacobean and king george furniture, lots of edwardian chests, windsor stuff, etc. My sister developed an obsession over teapots and teacups. They also had an antique book section and I felt like Johnny Depp in the Ninth Gate while browsing through the books. (Joy, I needed to borrow your drug-carrying Johnny Depp bag to steal some of those books! And don't worry - no black guy with platinum blonde hair was hanging around either - I checked! The Kate Winslet lookalike must have pushed him off the UWA clock tower!)
Ah...I miss running away from the servants of the devil and driving at hell-raising speed round dark corners where evil spirits lived in little temple houses!
The old days...lalala...
Speaking of my sister, apparently she likes my hair! Surprise, surprise. But then she's been exhibiting all kinds of weird signs lately, like wearing color for once. She's into green these days. She wears green and I wear red. We're going to look like Christmas lights. And her boyfriend likes yellow, so can you imagine, we're going to look like traffic lights...
I wish I could be like Miss Marple in Agatha Christie novels and be able to sense evil wherever I go (yes, I know, I already sense evil everywhere, but that's a general thing and her sense is so much more acute) and be able to walk into a murder case everywhere I go and be the only one to remain unaffected by it all.
The witching hour is over now and it's twenty-one minutes into the new day. Happy New Day. Let's hope nobody gets murdered now.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?