<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Sunday, July 04, 2004

Sky Lantern: Moon still full
Shop Music: Black-Eyed Peas Elephunk
Burning: Dusk Vienna Candle, Dusk Harmony Candle

Wow, was the last entry like total emotional or what? I can hardly believe I wrote it. We were all so out of whack that night. I'm not like that all the time, I swear! ;p
Whoa, tonight is cold cold cold. And I hear it gets even colder as winter wears on. Aaargh.
I turned on my electric blanket last night and let it warm my bed up for a while before I got in. That was sooo nice, all those warm sheets as I slid in, mmmm.
Then I woke up the next morning and it was freezing cold.
All right, ladies and gentlemen...it's time for...you guessed it, SHOPPING LIST!!!
Today, I went to Harbortown and I got:
1) One red long sleeved sweater with attached white collar and cuffs, very Cher out of
Clueless
2) One black sort-of cardigan with that funny square flap thing at the back that girls
in Australia seem to be so fond of
Personally, I'm not into the flap thing but I just wanted a comfy black sweater. I'm sick of color. It's time to blend in with the darkness again.
Okay, I've just updated the fiction page in my website again! To see, go enter the portal to Darkschunt in the sidebar! I really have to start adding more stuff there. I'm so lazy about this.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?