<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Friday, July 02, 2004

Sky Lantern: Full Moon!
Burning: Dusk Mango & Grapefruit Candle and Dusk Vienna Candle
Weather: Windy, Raining, Cloudy.
Okay, I am now a proud member of the "I have watched Spiderman 2" club! And for all you members of the anti-summer-blockbuster-mainstream-why-must-every-movie-have-cgi-effects-i-am-a-proud-nonconformist conformists, i think the movie was great. I think that Spiderman is definitely the best marvel-comic-based movie. I don't think Daredevil was all that great, maybe because i bought a lousy movie copy, and the Punisher isn't out yet, but hell, I don't think anything can compete with Spiderman. Fact.
Today is possibly the coldest day of winter so far. The wind was like *whooosh*. I pulled out my fur-lined camel corduroy jacket today. It was cold enough.
I'm watching Oprah's 50th Birthday Bash and the cast of Sex and the City saying goodbye on Oprah right now. You know, I was just thinking about all that crap that Oprah used to have to endure like people making fun of her yo-yoing weight and how she always cries on her shows but you know, when you reach a certain age and you're still around, people are always bound to respect you. Like Madonna. Which means that one day, if Britney sticks around long enough, she might actually be respected. Oh dear.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?