<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Thursday, July 01, 2004

Shop Music: Shivaree - Goodnight Moon
Weather: Raining, cold, dreary ;)
Burning: Dusk Mango & Grapefruit Candle.

I didn't plan to come online again but I had to check movie listings for Spiderman2 tomorrow. Just about everyone is talking about having just seen Spiderman2 on their blogs. After tomorrow I can talk about it too!
My sister just called me. Apparently, she had a fight with her boyfriend in the car. When they reached the mall, she got out and walked away and now she's waiting for her friend to pick her up. I said, why don't you take the car and let him get a ride home since you both have your own set of carkeys? But I guess she's taking the harder way in order to make him feel bad after fighting. Oh, the drama, the antagonization, the martyrdom of it all...
Watched Gothika with C today. During one scene, Halle Berry is in a dark cell by herself and turning in circles because she keeps sensing something behind her. When that scary blonde ghost girl suddenly showed up behind her, both c and i screeched and i actually jumped out of the chair i was sitting on and into c's bed. C was no better, she was all scrunched up in the corner of her bed! I blame it on the fact that I happened to be sitting directly in front of her bedroom door and kept expecting something to show up behind me in the hallway as well. Like I said before, our flat hallway is scar-y.
I have been infected with Eyelesbarrow disease. This time I really totally cleaned out my room today and rearranged everything. I vacuumed, I wiped out the desk, I rearranged all my candles. The place is totally spick and span. (oooh, i have never used that term "spick and span" before, that is sooo Enid Blyton-ish...aaaargh! Eyelesbarrow disease!) I think I may have inhaled a little too much Ajax.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?