<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Saturday, July 03, 2004

Oh...my emotions are all spinning out of control...I'm spinning out of control...I've felt like I'm flying all out of control for the past few nights...and everything is going crazy tonight...
And tonight is like the culmination of all drama and emotion tonight...me and my friends, two of my closest friends, all three living separate lives in separate places, all having separate problems and our emotions spinning out of whack...
It's like out of a movie or something...
I need to go crazy...
I need to get extremely drunk but the problem is that I have absolutely NO drinking partners right now...
Here I have only three options: my sister, c, or e.
Well, I don't think my sister will tolerate me being extremely drunk.
I will not get drunk with c for fear of strangling her.
I cannot get drunk with e because she is my sister's friend and i don't know how she will react if i get superdrunk.
And besides, I need someone who will also get drunk with me (though not AS drunk, so that he or she can take care of me)
All my drinking partners are not here! Sob! I wish you were here!
I blame it all on the full moon.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?