<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Tuesday, July 13, 2004

I forgot to add - KFC have announced their intention to not extend their chain of restaurants into Tibet. Pro-Tibet groups the world over are happy because they feared the chain extension might further erode traditional Tibetan culture which is already facing so many problems from the Chinese government, plus the fact that they've been trying to deter business investments in Tibet which promote the belief that Tibet is a part of China.
I've said it a zillion times and I'll say it again. Damnit! Just leave the Tibetans alone, will ya?
If you're interested in supporting the bid for Tibet's independence, hop down to my Tibet page (which, admittedly, isn't much owing to a sin of mine called sloth) through the portal of Darkschunt on the sidebar. At the very least, there are links to much better Tibet sites than mine.
Anyway, hurray for the fact that KFC didn't feel that Tibet was an "economically feasible" place to extend their chain. Mmm, I'm going to have to start eating more KFC. Yum yum. Talking about KFC, not to mention talking about Japanese food and desserts earlier with E, is making me hungry. But I've already brushed my teeth...and I'm not suppose to eat anymore...
Just went off to get a cherry yoghurt muesli bar. Damnit! Discipline broken. But hey, cherry and yoghurt and muesli - that's all healthy stuff, right? Right? At least I didn't reach for the blood...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?