<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Thursday, July 01, 2004

Burning: Grapefruit and Mango Candle
Sky Lantern: Full moon tomorrow night!
Shop Music: Lacuna Coil - Heaven's A Lie

Today I threw myself into cleaning the flat after being inspired by Lucy Eyelesbarrow in Agatha Christie's 4.50 From Paddington. However, I shall never be as efficient or as much a workaholic as Ms. Eyelesbarrow. I'm much too lazy...complacent for that.
All the guys have gone home so it's just me and c in the flat. It's strangely but peacefully quiet.
When I went running this evening I realized something. If I focus on the pavement before me and concentrate on nothing at all I can actually run better and longer. However, two difficulties - first of all, it's pretty hard to concentrate on virtually nothing because eventually something or other creeps into my mind and disturbs my concentration. Second of all, if I keep my eyes on the pavement direcly before me, sooner or later I'm bound to run into something.
I have never realized how troublesome it is to join a webring. Apparently nothing is easy when you're building blogs or websites. I thought modern technology was suppose to make things easier, you lousy bastards! Anyway, does anyone notice that in a majority of movies and books about the future, the future seems to resemble the ancient past more than anything else? Maybe it's because the past always seems more romantic. I'm not complaining, I like romantic antiquity with futuristic conveniences. Especially when it comes to plumbing. Plumbing reminds me of my grandmother's sort-of farm in my mom's hometown. Is it considered a farm when you have a few fruit trees, some chickens, dogs and cats and overgrown grounds? Anyway, when I was a kid it was cool to visit that house because it was full of old paintings and solid hard-rock antique furniture. The sofa, which is not really a sofa, and the chairs were made of solid black...I think it was marble. With white stone engravings, I'm not sure what it was. It looked crystal-ish. Patterns of flowers. That was cool furniture. I've been trying to get my mom to snag a couple of those chairs before they finally sell the place off. And we actually have a portrait of my great-grandfather and his two wives above the huge mirror in the, erm, I guess you'd call it the living room. They look serious and fierce in their paintings which spooked me out when I was a kid. And the rooms were lit by light bulbs! Single naked light bulbs hanging by a single cord. Me, Modern Kid, used to be sooo fascinated by that. And the kitchen had a sort-of well where you could scoop water out of, only thing it wasn't REALLY a well because it also had a tap in it. But, like I said, old-fashion has its plumbing inconveniences. I absolutely HATED going to the bathroom or taking a bath in that place. Sux, sux, sux.
Listen to me reminisce! I actually miss that place! And there was even an old family story about a supposedly buried hidden treasure somewhere on the grounds. I can't believe they're going to sell the place off without checking out that story first. Hmrph.


Comments:
So, whether you are wanting to perform bench push or lat
pulls or any range of other exercise routines, the Bowflex is a person alternative that can get it finished
more quickly and sometimes more practical if correct
approaches are followed.

Here is my page; bowflex dumbbells 552
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?