<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Friday, July 02, 2004

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHH!!!
Standing here in the rain,
letting the water pour down on me
Course down my face and onto my shoulders and body
Drenched
And screaming my lungs out
Where did we go in life?
Old friends and new friends and regrets
Disillusioned so many times
New dreams replacing old dreams which have been smashed
Yet they are not the same
NOT THE SAME!
How many times do I have to say I am sorry?
How many times do I have to sink to my knees crying
Begging you to come out and take my hand
Look into my eyes and help me up
I am sorry, I am sorry!!!
God help me, I am so sorry!
I don't know what got into me
I don't know myself anymore
And I don't know people anymore
They disillusion me
And it frightens me because I don't want anymore of my dreams to shatter
I can't take it anymore!
I'm fighting mad!
Won't you come out and help me!
Help me understand you, understand them, understand the world
I can go no further
Please...(shivers in the pouring rain)
Won't you help me...
Won't you come help me...
(Whisper)I don't want to walk alone any longer...
I now know I am a walker of worlds
I still love to walk these worlds
But I want you there
I want to tell you of the worlds which I walk in
What I have experienced
The things I have seen
And heard
And done
We walk the worlds alone
But I just want to talk to you
And it's not just about you
God I miss everyone
The worlds are amazing places
But they can be scary...and unfriendly...and cold at the same time...
It's not just them
And it's not just me
It's a little of both of us...
(shrieking)God, won't you accept me for what I am?
softly, looking down at the puddlesAnd I must also accept myself for what I am
(looks up through the rain)So many secrets...
Waiting to be unlocked
And so many already unlocked
What are we to do?
We must continue to walk our worlds
As best as we can
And just keep on sloughing through
Imperfect and fighting mad as we are
I am still frightened
But at least I know I have no choice
I just have to keep going on
And I don't think there is a happy paradise
But at least I can run and laugh
And keep on laughing even when times are bad
And cry when I want to
And laugh and cry
Thank you everyone
I love you so much
What else is going to happen?
What else is happening now?
Sits in the rain, laughing and crying, watching the raindrops fall like crystals on hands, in each raindrop there is a memory of friends...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?