<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Monday, June 28, 2004

Welcome to Darkschunt once again. Yes, I know it's been a long time since we were last open. I am so sorry. I've been away on business trips. But how many I help you? It's been such a long time since I've seen you. How have things been with you?
Burning: Red Dragon Candle, Dusk Mulberry Candle
Shop Music: Mantra of Avalokiteshvara
Weather Outside: Gray, cloudy, windy dusk.

It's really been so long, Lupa. How goes the worlds with you? Spreading your influence everywhere like usual, I see. Well, take a rest sometime. And how is Oizys? Still accompanying you on your travels?
Well, enough chit-chat. How can I help you?
Ah, you're having a dinner party tonight? Why, how nice. Who's on the guest list? Anyone I know? Oh yes, Hades, that rouge, I haven't seen him in quite a while. Momos and Moros, your brothers? Ah, Eris, yes, and Apate and Lyssa. A regular family gathering, I see. And what about Nyx? Won't she be joining you all? I see, well perhaps another time. Well, what would you like? How about a new set of dishes, created specially by Ananke? They won't last long, as none of Ananke's beautiful decorations do, so you can guess how valuable they are. Hades has had his eye upon them for a long time, but I can always sell them to you first. No? Well...Oh, I see. You want a recipe to impress! Hmmm. A recipe...one that would suit your honorable dinner guests. Let's see, let me check the recipe books which I have on stock. Ah, this is a good recipe for a dinner party. Without a doubt, it would impress your guests. What do you think?
You like it? That's good. Well, the price for that will be a hundred and eleven gold pieces. Oh, that's already a discount. Thank you so much. Here is your change, nine silver pieces. Would you like me to bind that in leather for you? Yes, we have human leather, this one is particuarly ancient, I think it was left from one of Ares's battles. Haha, yes, I know, every battle is his.
Oh, this will be free. After all, a special recipe for such a special dinner party deserves a nice wrapping.
You know what, Lupa? I knew you were planning to come by today. Look here, see my finger? I cut it today. You wouldn't believe the blood that came gushing out. After that, I figured you or Oizys might drop by. Oh, don't worry about me, it's all right.
Well, here you go. Enjoy your dinner party tonight. Thank you and come again some time.




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?