<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Saturday, June 19, 2004

Margaret Cho Rules!
i've just been watching margaret cho's stand-up comedy show and it's sooo funny! and so sweet! hahaha - i just love her stories about her mother! if i ever need a psychiatrist she would be my first choice. Her show, I'm the One I Want, just makes me laugh so hard.

Ass Kicker
I should go to bed now because i have to get up early for kendo tomorrow but i don't really feel like going. I feel like staying in bed and sleeping! I didn't engage in any kind of activity this whole week except for walking down to the stores to buy food. I'm having a lazy week. And last week some guy send me flying on my back and for some reason i got really exhausted and, trust me, that is not an experience i enjoy repeating. The flying on my back thing wasn't so fun, it was actually kind of cool, but for some reason i got so exhausted at the end of practice and hot and it was way so suffocating under the men (the face mask) and it just got me depressed, like, "am i that weak that i collaspe so easily? am i like the worst in class? i think i am..." and i'm like urrrrgh. Plus I bit the inside of my mouth and am now in total constant pain. I have this plate of salt that i medicate myself with every night and day and it hurts so bad when i do it that tears actually come to my eyes. But it looks cool when i do it in front of the mirror in the hallway - my eyes get all bloodshot and i look way pale under the hallway light that if any of my flatmates come out and see me with all that white salt they'll think, "God, there she is putting cocaine on her gums again" lol. So all that couple with the fact that I've probably lost all my stamina after this week of partying...well...i'm not up to much activity this weekend. But I absolutely will not not go tomorrow. Not after i ended up on the floor! No one's going to get the chance to think, "oh, she's not here today, she probably couldn't take it after last week". oh, no! i am so going tomorrow even if it means i'll get my ass wiped!
So i will drag myself out of the bed and struggle through the cold, cold wind and go get my ass kicked.
Haha, it's not as bad as it sounds, actually. I mean, I actually enjoy it. It has to be enjoyable to get me out of bed at an inhumane 8:30 every SATURDAY morning. I enjoy getting my ass kicked! And maybe one day...I will kick ass back.
Let's Go Shopping In the Underground.
I love underground shops. Any place where u go through an unobtrusive door, down the stairs and enter some totally cool place. My friend took me to some underground shop called Empire Toys that sells all those cool toys and comics and stuff where star wars fans and buffy fans and all those science fiction geek guys go to and i discovered a whole rack full of manga and, best of all, ayashi no ceres!!!!!!! i've been waiting a long time to get my hands on those! there goes my money!!! Ayashi no Ceres is just so funny and sweet and sad and beautiful. I love Aya's personality, and she gets to be surrounded by three hot guys ;)Yu Watase so rules.
ayashiayashi
Everything But My Liver.
There's this advertisement on TV where a couple is on a date and the guy flags down a cab and they get in and tell the cab driver where to go and he's like "good night out, eh? Oh by the way, if anything happens, I'm an organ donor." and the couple looks at each other and puts on their seatbelts. Anyway, it's an ad about how most organ donors don't tell their families they're organ donors so when they pop nobody donates their organs. And I was like thinking, hmmm, yeah I should go tell people I want to be an organ donor too. And if something happens I'll do good in the world by donating my organs. Of course they probably wouldn't want my liver, not in the condition it's probably in by now. Haha, i wonder if any organ donor's organs got rejected because they were just way too gone to be used.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?