<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Monday, May 24, 2004

Listening to: About her by Malcolm McLaren, Kill Bill Vol. 2 Soundtrack.
KillBill
Movie Poster taken from Z Reviews.


The moon is a thin silver crescent in the night sky. Waxing crescent phase.
Today we had a different lecturer for MCI 111 - a woman with long blonde hair and very high cheekbones that made her look as if she had purple bruises on both cheeks.
There is a girl with choppy short dark hair and thick-framed glasses who sits on my side of the lecture hall. She is always sketching in her notepad during the lecture. I can't tell if her sketches are any good because I don't get a very good view of them.

The Empress Sadako of Japan's Heian period once wrote this poem to one of her ladies-in-waiting, Sei Shonagon, during the Iris Festival on the 5th day of the 5th month in the year of 1000:
Even on this festive day
When all are seeking butterflies and flowers
You and you alone can see
What feelings hide within my heart

When I blew out my rose candle last night, smoke continued to waft upwards. In an attempt to prevent any smoke from reaching the smoke alarm above, I took a vodka bottle and turned it upside down over the candle, intending to catch the smoke in the bottle, and forgot that there was still vodka in the bottle.

Questions about Kill Bill unexplained:
Are Michael Madsen/Budd and David Carradine/Bill brothers in the movie? They call each other brother but are they blood brothers? Brothers-in-training? Or just a fond calling? And why did the Deadly Viper Assasin Squad break up after killing off The Bride? Was it because Uma Thurman left Bill? Why is Budd in such bad shape after the break-up of the squad? And what was Daryl Hannah/Elle Driver doing after the break-up that made her rich enough to afford a Hanzo sword? These questions and more...which we can only weave ourselves...

About Her by Malcolm McLaren.

(Woman)
My man’s
Got a heart
Like a rock
Cast in the sea

(Malcolm McLaren)
Well no one told me about her
The way she lies
Well no one told me about her
How many people cried

(Woman)
My man’s
Got a heart
Like a rock
Cast in the sea

(Malcom Mclaren)
Well no one told me about her
The way she lies
Well no one told me about her
How many people cried

But it’s too late to say you’re sorry
How would I know?
Why should I care?
Please don’t bother trying to find her
She’s not there

(Woman)
My man’s
Got a heart
Like a rock
Cast in the sea
Cast in the sea

(Malcolm McLaren)
Well no one told me about her
Well no one told me about her
How many people cried

But it’s too late to say you’re sorry
How would I know?
Why should I care?
Please don’t bother trying to find her
She’s not there
She’s not there



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?