<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Saturday, May 22, 2004

Late entry, this was supposed to be posted on Thursday night...
Today was warm and brisk at the same time. Is that possible? Well, it is.
Went to PICA today to attend the opening of the Hatched art exhibition, which I will be writing about in my next and last article for this semester. At last, I really hate doing interviews. It’s not so bad once you’re there and you do it and you get it done, but I hate having to go about setting up an interview and figuring out how to get to that place and all that. Interviews are not my thing, I don’t like hunting people down for interviews. If they’re willing to be interviewed, then that’s fine, but if they don’t, I’d rather not push the issue. I’m not into being pushy, which is why I’m not particularly cut out for this journalism job. I never regarded this as a great job, but it’s a fine one.
The art exhibition was cool. It features art graduates from all over Australia and their work, contemporary visual arts mixed with traditional elements. Even the people were cool, with all these artsy-fartsy types drinking wine and chit-chatting.
Also went to watch Kill Bill Vol. 2 today. At last! I thought I would never get to watch that show. It was so cool, and the love scene between The Bride and Bill at the end really was moving. Although I think I kind of preferred the first one. Gordon Liu was so exactly like a character out of those Chinese serial dramas with the beard flipping and the exaggerated “ha,ha,ha” laugh. And that particular scene with Uma being buried alive really gave me the creeps, I could just feel her pain. I hate claustrophobia.
They’ve upped security around the neighborhood. I see police patrolling the place now when I come back at night. It must be because of the latest series of crimes happening around the area.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?