<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Thursday, April 22, 2004

Went down to the city today to get my student work permit done...the other day at the international visa office in the line some israeli guy behind me was flirting with some blonde english lady in front of me and as he was busy flirting he started shuffling back and forth and then edged his way in front of me!!! Bloody bastard!!! I was there first! Go flirt on your own bloody time!!! I hope his dick shrivels up and falls off and that he grows sores all over his body and catches a dozen incurable diseases before someone mugs him and stabs him and leaves him to bleed to death in a dark alley full off piss.
I've been shopping and shopping and shopping nonstop. Bought two new lip glosses from Red Earth and a new white top from some boutique (i wanted to buy two but my sis forced me to leave the other one behind, aaargh) and some jelly crystals to make gelatine. Yum yum. ;)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?