<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Monday, April 19, 2004

Still no meaning of the bloody tooth.

On the other hand, my lower gum on the left side is swollen and I think my wisdom tooth on the same side might be ready to fall out. About time!
What was Friday night - depression night? Now, it wasn't just me and ee lin who were down on that night, but joy too! Was there like some depression cloud spreading over the world that night?

Went clubbing the other night with e and k again. I forgot the name of the club we went to but it was definitely one of the better clubs we've been to in Perth. And the music was good - a mix of RnB and techno. Finally.

Even if I don't love you enough, but I still do love you. Maybe that is enough.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?