<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Saturday, April 17, 2004

Something came in the mail for me. An old tooth with what looked like bloodstains on it??? It's got Mx carved on the side and came from Europe so it can only be from one person...Marcus. What's that supposed to signify? What is he up to now? Is that his fang? It can't be...they were just regrowing when I last saw him...

Just saw ee lin online. As it turns out, we both were feeling down last night, we both wished we could have spoken with each other, and we both had nightmares last night!!! Psychic skeptics, get your kits out!

The weather is getting colder and my feet are like ice. Even when I put on my pair of red fluffy brushed bedsocks (and they are sooo cute! my first pair! i look like some character out of houshin engi in them!) they're still cold. I need one of those hot water bottles.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?