<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Sunday, April 04, 2004

Sick to death of studying...
This girl was never meant for studying...
It's Palm Sunday today! Churches are selling hot cross buns and my sis was reminiscing about our childhood and those custard-covered hot cross buns we used to eat when we were little and how she loved the custard so much that she'd pick it off my buns before handing them to me. I was like "what?!?" I never remembered that! I was cheated of my custard by my sister!!!
It's a cloudy overcast day. There are finally clouds in the sky!!! I was beginning to get really sick of those clear blue skies with migraine-inducing sunlight. I miss cloudy skies. Today is definitely my kind of weather. And it's neither too hot nor too cold. About time.
Overheard my flatmate talking in malay last night. It kind of surprised me because I didn't realize that the way mainland Malaysians and the Borneo side spoke Malay was different. The Borneo side's accent is nicer, smoother, more melodic than the mainland. I almost thought she was speaking Japanese at first. It seems that malay everywhere has its differences, sort of like how the Indonesians speak the same language but use certain different words and speak way faster too. It's almost sort of like different dialects, except without as much difference as there would be with Chinese language dialects.

Hooray - Glay is back with a new album, called The Frustrated. It's time to shell out money again! Damn, most of my Glay CDs are back home. Come to think of it, I left a lot of stuff at home. CDs, jewelry, books, all the essentials of life...



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?