<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Shopkeeper is on a break...so please come back...
The chill of the night is falling over the heat of the day...it's really desert weather now.
I am now listening to Day One's Bedroom Dancing...for some reason I am suddenly hooked on that song and can't get it out of my head...and my Cruel Intentions soundtrack competing with someone's RnB in the flat below and the country music coming from my room mate's window...strains of different music wafting in the warm air of the afternoon earlier...
Relevation of Marcus's bloody tooth came about last night...Gary Toa showed up at the door and tried to beat the heck out of me but I was too worried about the furniture (it's a rented flat, y'know) so we went down to the basketball court instead...and I suppose that has something to do about Marcus and the tooth...
And anyway it's not Marcus's tooth, it's someone else's, and it was just sent to me to tell me that he was all right...what a cryptic friend...
Finally saw Love Actually the other night. So sweet...
Right now I am talking to a friend on MSN messenger and she's like a couple of hours ahead of my time zone so now we're making jokes about how she is in the future...and i am in the past...so eerie...hahaha...


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?