<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Sunday, April 04, 2004

Just went onto Friendster and was clearing out my message inbox when i discovered a zillion messages from people that I completely forgot to reply. Some of them were over two months old! Hurriedly replying all of them now! What the heck is wrong with me? If I keep this up, it'll be a wonder if I have any friends left...

What has happened to me since I came here??? I've got cuts on my hands, my heels are cracked and bleeding, my left foot hurts when I walk, my elbows are bruised and scabbed and my shoulders and back are aching!!! What have I been doing to myself??? If this keeps up I will be in hospital soon...

Am listening to Britney Spears's new album, In The Zone. Personally, I like it. Well, I like Toxic and Me Against the Music anyway. I hated her when she first came out before everyone else started hating her because it was fashionable to hate her, and I only hated her because I thought her songs were sooo boring but the new ones are definitely better. See, I'm objective enough to like a Britney song if it's a decent song. I don't just say "eeeuuurgh! Britney!" just because everyone else says so and you'll look like some slutty little girl wuss if you admit you were a fan. No-o. Uh-uh. Or maybe it's just that I've entered into a pop kind of mood. I'm feeling all...pop-ish. Like a flower full of opium. I'm on a hiiiiiggghhhhhhhh...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?