<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Thursday, April 15, 2004

I'm afraid that I can't live my life without you, but at the same time, I'm also afraid that I don't love you enough.


Ever since I came here, I've spent most of my time online writing letters to friends...I never thought I'd be busy writing letters...it's almost got a Jane Austen feel to it, you know, when people would devote a good part of their day to "reading and writing their letters"...except of course that I write mine on e-mail and Friendster and not on thick vellum paper with a feather quill dipped in ink on a Victorian wooden writing-desk. ;) Although, that's more romantic.

A Love Affair with the Foreign
I think my favourite channel here is SBS. Yesterday I was watching this really edgy cool movie called The Suzhou River about this guy who was a photographer and how he got entangled in this love mess with this girl that this other guy thought was his former girlfriend whom he had kidnapped before and had thrown herself into the Suzhou River in Shanghai. Anyway, it was a pretty damn cool movie and the way they filmed it was pretty cool too. And after that was a Brazilian movie called Bossa Nova which is a romantic comedy, I think, and it was pretty sweet.

You know what? I think i really like living here after all. I like my freedom. I really do.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?