<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Got my nike shoes!!!
Went back to the Nike Factory today and swarmed up and down the aisles. Suddenly, this pair of dark red (they say the shade is nightshade/team red-shark) Nike Dunk Low Pro SB sneakers caught my eye. Saw the red laces. Walked closer. Looked at it. Took down one shoe and tried it on. Then tried on the other pair. Stood in front of the mirror. Ran back to the other pair of Nikes that I originally planned to buy and tried on both pairs. Indecision. Irritated friends by constantly asking which one they preferred. Decided on the Dunk Low Pro SB. Debated the price. BOUGHT them.
But even though I finally have a decent awesome pair of Nikes (my second pair! the first one has sort of disintegrated after so many years of wear), I can't even go jogging, well, at least not for very long distances, because when I broke in my new Nikes today, my left foot started hurting again!!! I thought the pain was finally going away!!! I am so going to see a doctor tomorrow. Even if it's nothing, at least I can set my mind at ease.
Yaaaargh.
Since this place seems to be deprived of Milo in packet drinks (they only sell them in powder form in cans, but I think they have bottles, I'm not sure and I'm sure not gonna go to all the trouble of making my own Milo), I have been forced to switch to Mocha Chill, which isn't too bad. Not as good as Milo, in my admittedly and happily biased opinion, but it'll do. Nyaksnyaks.
Today's Words of Wisdom: If you can't swim, don't try to dive.




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?