<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Wednesday, April 14, 2004

The Church was pretty happening last night, although the dj wasn't too good...sometimes he played dance-able music but other times, well, it wasn't too dance-able, hahaha...
These days I try to get bartenders to recommend me something strong to drink because I'm sick of drinking whiskey coke or cosmopolitans all the time...vodka limes or tequila shots or beer just isn't enough for me and certain bars just don't have the drinks I'm looking for...the other day this bartend-ress poured me a drink which was pretty good but I couldn't catch the name...damn....and last night this other bartend-ress got me a shot of chartreuse. When i first downed it, i was like, "whoa", but after it went down it was like...urhhhh....nothing. What a letdown.
So right now...we will be on the search for drinks that can get me going with one glass!
There was also an *adult show* (well, that's what they call 'em!) last night...two blonde strippers dressed in fluffy bunny ears and little school girl outfits...all the guys were crowding in the front so it was kind of impossible to see anything but their boobs when they took off their clothes. Kelvin got loads of pics on his camera phone though, but they were mostly blurry. Awww....
And I saw my stalker last night! Does this means he hangs out at The Church all the time? Hopefully, he forgot how I looked like...I didn't even recognize him until E told me. Luckily Kelvin was there to provide a decoy...hahahah...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?