<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Monday, March 01, 2004

Well, life is better here...i just started classes today, my first class went pretty well. It's mostly critical thinking and analyzing, which is a lot like classes back home. I've got vodka in the fridge, still can't find shisha, and need to buy more food but everything is closed today because it's labour day! what are the odds that classes have to start on labour day? gah...
The moon is half-full, it's like a big wedge of cheese now...yesterday went over to kelvin's to watch What Women Want starring Mel Gibson and Helen Hunt, then walked back to my flat alone about a quarter past midnight...the place was like a ghost town with no one around, and i didn't bump into a single weird, lonely, interesting psychopath at all...what is wrong with this place?
Still no sign of mail from marcus...could something have happened to him?
Missing joy and elaine and amy and everybody from back home so badly...i need to pick up the phone and talk to someone!!!
I am learning the joys of domestic life - i go to warehouses now and look for waste baskets and soap dishes and laundry baskets. Somebody please save me!
Other than that, I was just looking out the window of my flat last night - i seem to be the last one to go to bed every night, and then i feel guilty and wonder if I'm disturbing anyone with all the noise i make, all the doors in the flat are super noisy, coincidentally i am also the last person to wake up in my flat, by the time i wake up, everyone else has already done their laundry, ate lunch, gone grocery shopping, etc... - but anyway, like i was saying, i was looking out my flat window at the trees and street lights and thinking, I really AM an undergraduate, living away from home, independent, free, trying to be responsible, something that me and my friends have always been dreaming about, and I was like, "oh yeah".
Now let's just hope that I don't degenerate into your average slob. Go to school, go to college, go to uni, get a job, live a normal life and forget ur crazy old one. That is so scary that sometimes I start having second thoughts about this whole thing and feel like running away.
That's why I have people like Marcus. :)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?