<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Weather: Still hot, but with a cool wind now.
Season: Extremely late summer, one more week to autumn
Listening to: Poison by Takashi Sorimachi
Eating: blueberries

Everyone's wrriten back to me again and comforting me so much! sooo nice!!! i feel so happy to have such great friends!!! sniff!!!
I finally saw The Fast and The Furious the other day on TV. I think 2 Fast 2 Furious was better.
How can I learn languages off my language CD if I can't figure out how to work my language CD?
A friend of mine got his car totalled while his girlfriend was driving it and his parents found out and got totally pissed. This is a totally classic example of how not to impress your future potential in-laws. Ouch.
Sat through a completely boring lecture on ethics in journalism today. I think that nearly everything I'm learning in my classes is a rehash of what I already learnt in college, with a few exceptions.
In Journalism classes, there is a big emphasis on quoting your sources accurately, even if their grammar completely sucks. What a huge difference from the time I worked on a newspaper last year, where we were practically encouraged to change our sources' sentences to make them more 'palatable'. Real-life journalism is so full of shit. But then, which part of life is not?


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?