<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Monday, March 22, 2004

Weather has turned fiery again! Everywhere's sizzling hot and the sun's glaring right at u.
Went to aqua this weekend. It's some aquarium place down in fremantle, where u get to see little fishies like sharks and molest stingrays and starfish in the touch pool. They had these seadragons which were kinda cool. I would put up a pic onli i don't know how to get that stupid location part right in the image html. bloody hell. if anyone could tell me what to put there i'd be really grateful. i'll buy u an ice-cream cone, heheh.
Feeling a little depressed now. I just read some mail from my friends at home and I guess I'm getting a little homesick. I miss my friends more than anything, and all the things we used to do together. Being here has really brought home to me how much they mean to me. You guys know who you are! ;)
Had my first kendo class the other day. That class is way cool, I had so much fun. Can't wait for the second class next week.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?