<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Monday, March 29, 2004

There is a change in the weather...
It has definitely become much colder. I finally had the chance to wear my new fluffy pink jacket. ;)
Also, the moon is larger. It'll reach the half mark pretty soon.
Went to the Australia Forest Rally race in Nannup and Busselton. It was the first time I'd been to one of those rally races but it was really fun. I mean, I definitely don't know much about cars and I can barely tell one car from the other, but I definitely like races and I like looking at the subarus and mitsubishis. Now I feel like watching Initial D - hahah.
Saw a lot of horses and cows on the drive out to the rally - we woke up at six am just to drive all the way down to Nannup...gah. I am definitely not a morning person. The only time i like morning is when it's the continuation of the night before.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?