<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Monday, March 08, 2004

The moon was full this weekend...woke up on friday night shortly after sun set and saw the full moon through my window caught in the spindly branches of a tree which was really beautiful...
I wonder at the futility of life. I wonder at the purposelessness of life. I wonder at the way we are caught in our aimless chase for desires which we are not sure if we really want. What is the purpose of life?
Oh yeah, and I am so totally addicted to Cadbury creme eggs.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?