<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Tuesday, February 10, 2004

There is such a thing as a Good Samaritan.
The moon is still full, but it's definitely getting lower in the sky. The star's remaining in its usual position though so tonight they have finally separated, with the star hovering a distance above the moon.
With the full moon period stretching over so many nights, Marcus has given in to his instincts and gone out hunting again. We tried to warn him over going out before his fangs are fully grown but oh no, he never listens to smart advice. He's just way too foolhardy, but that's why we all love him. I mean like.
Today was so hectic and stressful! I am never going out in the day again!!!
First I had to battle morning traffic, getting lost, and making police reports in order to get a new driver's license issued. Then, just when I got my license, I realized I had lost my ic!!! What are the ironies of losing your ic on the same day you get your new driver's license after having lost your license for nearly half a year? I nearly killed myself retracing my steps throughout subang and state looking for my ic. And i was just about ready to give up and make my third police report for lost documents in a year when suddenly... a miracle!!! Some beautiful soul had found my ic and turned it over to the guardhouse at my (ex) college!!! There are such things as Good Samaritans after all!!! May bountiful and unbelievable blessings shower upon that wondrous person!!!
Went night marketing again! I'm going to miss them when I go to Perth. I don't think they have night markets there do they? Anyway not like the ones here. God, I'm going to miss home. *blurblurb big eyes well with tears and spill over*
My friend mentioned today that I was like the only person she felt safe with walking in dark streets late at night because I'm always, well, walking in dark streets late at night and nothing ever happens to me. (yet. touch wood.) That, and the fact that I own a pair of blades.
Today was the first day I started driving my car since it got back from the shop. I missed driving so much!!! I love love love driving and my car. *hugs to Anthony; we've been through so much together!!!*
Added some new poems into my Red Leaves Forest blog (link on the left). Later, when I get my digital camera and figure out how to scan stuff into the pc, I'm going to add some illustrations for some poems so just keep checking in!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?