<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Sunday, February 15, 2004

So...
Yesterday was Valentine's Day. Spent most of the day sleeping (and being very grumpy whenever someone woke me up on the phone to wish me happy valentine's day - very, very, very sorry w & k! i'm such a meanie when people wake me up! a thousand apologies!). Had a barbecue with the usual Saturday nite frens and spent the rest of the nite clubbing. Valentine's Day should be Clubbing Day instead. Everyone always ends up going clubbing, whether they're single or not.
Actually, this year's Valentine's Day should have been Stay Off the Road day. I think I spent like more than half the night stuck in traffic jams and hunting for parking spots. And there must have been a million road blocks and car-crash accidents last night. I was nearly in one! This guy rear-ended me from behind (while we were stuck in a traffic jam, no less) but luckily, there didn't seem to be any damage because it was more of a soft bump. Whew!
One thing which I have realized over the past few days is that it is very convenient to be leaving for another country by next week when unwanted guys try to ask for your number. "Darling, I would just love to continue this absolutely fascinating conversation, but I'm not going to be in town for the next few years...oh, what, my e-mail address? er...ah...I don't believe in modern technology!"
The moon was still around for Valentine's Day. It's just a small sliver, though, a slim crescent. Like a Sailormoon moon.
I came back at dawn today but I'm not going to sleep until tonight in an attempt to straighten out my biological clock before I start uni so that I can start sleeping at night and waking up in the morning instead of vice versa.
I added a fiction page on my website, but I haven't put anything except the first chapter of a story I wrote. I hope I have time to put in the other chapters as well as add more stuff to my site but I think I'm going to be really busy for the next couple of weeks what with leaving and everything...
Oh well. I think I'm just going to put in the link to my website on this blog now. Otherwise I don't know when I'm ever going to put it up! Cheers! *champagne bursts open and guzzles to a disappointing puddle of foam at feet.*

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?