<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Monday, February 09, 2004

Just got back from having dim sum for supper yumyum.
The moon has been full for the past few nights, but the ring of light around it has been gradually growing smaller and smaller. There's a tiny bright star right next to the moon, like it's faithful boyfriend or something.
My car finally came back from the shop! Thank god! I've been having serious driving withdrawal symptoms. No more taxis for this girl! Man am I going to miss Anthony when I leave for Perth.
Tomorrow I have to wake up at the crack of dawn to beat the crowd to get my driver's license renewed (after losing it for the second time!). Imagine. I'll probably burst into flames when I step out the door. Marcus says not to bother going out in the day but then that's Marcus. He doesn't understand people. He hardly ever leaves the basement until the sun sets. And now that he's in hiding...well...okay, I shouldn't be talking about this, should I?
I've been driving around without my license for the past few months. It's a miracle that I haven't been stopped by the police. Yesterday there was a police road block around 2am on the way home.
Chicken flu is on the news everyday. It's spread to pigs now. Poor little piggies. How did that happen - did the chicks rape the pigs or something? And in Bali, they had this huge Hindhu ceremony where they sprinkled holy water on all infected chickens before slaughtering them. If the flu suddenly ceases, we might just see a sudden mass conversion to Hindhuism.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?