<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Sunday, February 08, 2004

I made my first web site under angel fire hosting today which was pretty exciting and frustrating all at the same time. I know absolutely nothing about html or adobe photoshop or any of that stuff so I'm going to have to start from scratch on this. This blogging stuff is definitely easier. Right now, I'm trying to figure out how to add frames. I followed what this one website on html basics instructed but no juice. I'll put a link on my blog to the site when I feel that it's worthy of being seen by the outside world - hahah.
Went to watch Intolerable Cruelty today. Catherine Zeta-Jones' character has my name!!! The show was pretty funny. Had dinner at Kim Gary's - finally! It feels as if everyone except me has been to Kim Gary. Everytime I see Ryan online he's always asking me "have you eaten at Kim Gary's yet?" Yes, Ryan, I have! Now ask me something else and try a more intelligent question this time! There were tons of people waiting at the entrance - this place is really popular. Had the fried spaghetti because, well, I've never tried fried spaghetti before. Tastes just like yee meen. It wasn't too bad, and the fried chicken wings were pretty good too. My mother and grandmother would love it here.
While I was in Thailand, my mom, sis, and I bought a load of Thai silk and brought it home to be tailored. They were finally ready today. LURVE my red silk skirt and bustier top. I looked like the Big Bad Fairy when I tried them on. I'm thinking my snakeskin red high heels with this outfit. Mmmm. Red. *Licks lips. Sips blood.*

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?