<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Saturday, February 14, 2004

Happy Past.
Last night the moon was a perfect half. No idea what it looks like today; it seems to have disappeared completely. That was fast.
Tonight (or should I say last night since it's early Saturday morning now) our usual Saturday-nite group got together for a farewell for me and Joy. It's strange that our last night should be on a Friday night and not Saturday night but since it's Friday the Thirteenth, it all fits well anyway. ;)
Joy's leaving tomorrow! sniff sniff! I'm gonna miss her sooo much. And then I'm gonna be leaving soon. I'm going to miss everyone. I always thought that I was the kind of person who looked to the future, and doesn't let the past weigh her down but I just realized that when the past has been a great one...
I haven't even started packing my suitcase and coffin yet. I still have a ton of stuff to buy, CDs to burn, people to say goodbye to...
Came home tonight only to realize that I'd left my keys at home and the whole family's fast asleep. Ended up resorting to what I used to do when I used to sneak out of the house after midnight in high school - climbed over the wall and squeeze myself in through the window. It's a good thing I haven't put on weight since then or else I'd never get in through the grill holes. And it's a good thing I remembered one of the window handles were broken otherwise I would never have been able to open the window. Scared my next-door neighbor (the one who I mentioned before that always stays up late in his garden) as I climbed over the wall. He thought I was a robber. Oh yeah, a robber in high heels with a purse. But it's nice to have such a vigilante neighbor. Between the two of us, no robber will ever dare break into our houses at night - we're always hanging around with all the lights on.
The past couple of nights have gone by in a haze of tequila, cigarettes, low-grade crack and shisha. I hereby proceed to grade the shisha spots in KL:
Red Chamber - this is a really nice place to smoke shisha, very great atmosphere, pretty good shisha. Lots of red deco and dim lighting. But quite pricey.
Spell - this is a new place that just opened up across the road from Red Chamber. Visited the place last night. The shisha isn't very nice though. And the mouthpiece kept falling out.
Some place along the row of clubs outside Sunway Pyramid whose name I can't remember - i like the shisha here and the price isn't too bad. And unlike Red Chamber they don't make you order a lot of overpriced drinks before you can have your shisha. The only cons are that it's out in the open, that is if you don't like having people constantly walking by your table and looking at you.
And of course there are a bunch more places like the one in Hartamas Square near China Max and this other place in Subang and the mamak at Bangsar and probably a whole bunch of places in KL that I have never heard of before. But that's all unimportant because soon I will be going to Perth and checking out the shisha spots there instead. ;)
Finally figured out how to create a side bar on my website! Will soon be putting up stuff and then when I think that it's ready I'll put a link onto it from here! :)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?