<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Tuesday, January 20, 2004

The Meeting and Parting of Two in Life.
whether without and when into the world
shall i tell you of my journey into the world
as i seek my path running 'cross your life
and twist and turn and dip and rise
whether we ever will meet again
that is for time to determine, remains unseen
but this i tell you, if we ever meet again
'twould be the work of fate, the hand unseen.

is fate fortune's hand unseen?

Pain
is Beauty
Melancholy

I loved and love and yet loved again. And I will always love no matter when I begin.

I thought I heard someone knocking on the widow at the back of my house. It's 2:07 in the morning right now and i can't see outside but anyone outside can see me. Darn tinted windows! But my dog isn't barking and it's silent now. I knew I should have brought my blade downstairs.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?