<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Saturday, January 24, 2004

Happy Chinese New Year!!!
I am sad and sad without a cause in life.
Or more actually, I am suffering from an intensively high fever which began yesterday and continued to haunt me throughout the night and day with searing fire in my brain. Somebody kind please save me!
To find some comfort I took out my copy of Dreamstone by Glenna McReynolds and re-read the scene where Mychael was struck by fever and dragonfire the night when he, Llynya, Trig, Shay and Math returned from the underground caverns. It definitely made me feel better to know that my fever wasn't as bad as dragonfire running through your veins but reading about fire just made the heat on my forehead flare up.
It just absolutely sux that I have to be sick on a week when there are tons of things happening. The only comfort I have is that Amy and I already used up all the fireworks on Wednesday night so I didn't miss out on that.
Somebody please save me - I am burning up!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?