<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Monday, December 08, 2003

The moon is getting fuller!!!
It was half-full at the beginning of last week and has been slowly appearing more and more. When it's completely full then that's the time to celebrate again!!! Things always happen during a full moon!

Just finished reading Eliot Pattison's "Water Touching Stone". It was an incredibly beautiful and sad book. I wanted to cry so many times while reading it! I think the saddest story of all was between Jakli and Nikki...I wanted them to have a happy ending so much but as it turned out...
I was reading the end of the book while lying on my parents' bed on Sunday afternoon...my sis was sleeping in our room and my grandma downstairs while everyone else was out so the whole house was very quiet and peaceful...from where i was lying i could see nothing but the blue sky through the windows and with the sun shining down it feels as if i was floating really high up in the sky or something...then when I got nearer to the end of the book and things started getting more and more tragic, the weather suddenly changed and began to rain and it rained throughout the whole night up till the moment I finished the book and it suddenly stopped.
Just watched the movie "Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World" the other day. I watched it more because of Nina's fetish with Horatio Hornblower got me all curious about the movie. But it turned out to be pretty good. And I didn't know that Paul Bethany was in the movie! He's definitely one of the best actors ever.
I'm all alone in the office this week because everyone's gone to this Writer Bloc camp thingie that our newspaper is sponsoring in Port Dickson. At first I said I didn't want to go but then I found out that everyone was going and started to have second thoughts...until all the assignments that nobody else could take because they were all going to Writer's Bloc landed on my lap. All right! Because of this I get to go watch a screening of Coldplay Live 2003 two-disc later tonight! And get paid for writing about it! And this weekend I'm heading down to Penang with friends anyway so I don't really care if I don't get to go to PD.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?