<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Thursday, December 11, 2003

MARCUS HAS BEEN DE-FAAAANGED!!!
poor marcus. i don't know how he's going to survive now. he'll probably have to use a surgical knife and a syringe to get his feed now.

It's my oldest friend, Ee Lin's birthday today!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EE LIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!!!!! May you receive a real bear for your birthday present!!! If not, I'll bring you back an elephant from Thailand!!!

i am experiencing writer's block right now. it seems that everyone experiences writer's block when they're working on a deadline. when you're not on a deadline then it's all la-dee-da. a matter of mind over matter?

I have discovered exactly how dangerous it is for a girl to walk around the dark streets of KL at night alone. Extremely dangerous!!! I kept putting my hand in my pocket for my blade everytime i see a motorcycle coming. From now on I shall only drive or take a taxi. And even then I'll still carry my blade.

How come I have no problem writing this but I get stumped everytime I so much as take a look at my article? :(

The moon is almost full! The moon is almost full! The moon is almost full! It's like, one cake slice short of being full! It'll probably be full this weekend. Cool - I'll be in Penang sitting on the beach watching the full moon! Werewolves watch out - arrwho arwhoo arwhooooo!

Gwyneth Palthrow is pregnant with Chris Martin's child! This morning I said to my sister, "Gwyneth and Chris's child is probably going to.." and before I could finish she said, "be some weird old ugly alien baby?" well, I was going to say "is probably going to have some super-long super-elaborate completely uncommon name" but she's right too.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?